List of Items on this Page
Welcome to the distributors resources page. Here you will find:
- Commissions and Fee sharing
- Potential yields for distributor sales.
- Distributor obligations
- A list of assets and services provided to you as a distributor
- Sales resources you can provide to your clients
Commissions and Fee sharing
- 10% – sales commission for boat sales
- 40% of annual license fees
While being a distributor is a relatively simple task, the yields are very attractive for anyone with access to potential customers and the ability to sell high value quality products.
| ||– – Total sales value – –||– – Sales commission – –||– – Share of sales – –||– – License fee – –||– – Net position|
Distributor License fee is US$6,400 (this is a one time only fee)
Distributors must sell a minimum of 2 Starter Packages or 1 Maxi Package per year (8 boats) to maintain their distribution license.
The distributor must also:
- Assist Eco Donut.eu to provide the highest quality service to their customers
- Be available, and easily contactable by phone and email, for their territorial operators when the operators contact them for assistance.
- The distributor must call the operators in their territory once a month by phone to check on their progress and see if they need any technical or assistance
- The distributor should visit each operator in their territory in person at least once a year to carry out a maintenance check on the boats and other provided equipment and discuss any needs or issues the operator might have, this is also a good time to see if they want enlarge their fleet.
List of Services for distributors
- 24/7 Tech support via phone
- Marketing and merchandising systems
- Local website (you provided translation)
- Staff sales training, if required
- Sea Trail for the distributors first operators/clients in Malta until there are boats in the water in their territory
- Upgrade options for their operators wishing to expand their fleets
Sales resources to give to the potential operators
These files will assist you in your sales efforts
For The distributors reference
The spreadsheet below is for the distributors only